Brook Farmhouse is a newly-refurbished conversion with incredible attention to detail that makes this stunning house a home. The property retains many original features and is set in magnificent countryside offering far reaching rural views, just minutes from one of the Island's most beautiful beaches.
A superb place for a celebration or extended family
get-together, the Farmhouse welcomes ten guests and a pet across
five spacious double bedrooms. The light and airy dining area
accommodates the whole family and overlooks lush gardens. Enjoy
eating meals together in an attractive space, perfect for a
leisurely breakfast before a day of exploring or formal dining.
There is a large living area leading to the kitchen, as well as an
additional sitting room providing a great space to have a good
catch up or watch a film.
The property takes advantage of contemporary interior design throughout, including a stunning bespoke hand-made kitchen. With open plan design and every modern convenience provided, you can enjoy whipping up your next culinary masterpiece in style.
Your every need has been thought of with beautifully furnished bedrooms, all with private en-suite bath or shower rooms finished to high standards throughout. The second bedroom and master bedroom also benefit from private sun terraces, providing unspoiled panoramic views of the countryside. Some bedrooms have king size beds that can be converted into two twins if required, making this property adaptable to all your family's needs.
Outside, you'll find a paved patio with an outdoor suite seating ten, Weber BBQ and private lush gardens, which is a perfect place to gather everyone from all corners of the country for al fresco entertaining. An enclosed private garden ensures that the whole family can make the most of the beautiful surroundings, including your pets! There is even a communal play park on site shared with the other holiday cottages, ensuring the children are never bored.
As a holiday destination, Brook really does have it all, including a stunning Jurassic coast sandy beach just yards away where many a fossil has been found. It is a short walk into the tranquil village, where you will find an 18th-century church steeped in history and a local pet friendly pub serving delicious food.
- Double width entrance hall
- Open plan Living Room with large corner sofa and television
- Kitchen with double range cooker, microwave, toaster, kettle, integrated full size fridge & freezer, dishwasher and breakfast bar to seat four
- Dining Area with table and chairs to seat ten and patio doors leading to the garden
- Sitting Room with large corner sofa and television
- Utility Room with washing machine
- Cloakroom with WC, heated towel rail and wash basin
- Bedroom 1 with king size bed, single truckle day bed and en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 2 with king size bed, dressing table, en-suite bathroom with roll-top bath and private sun terrace
- Bedroom 3 with king size bed, dressing table and en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 4 with king size bed (that can be converted into two twins) and en-suite bathroom with shower over bath
- Bedroom 5 with king size bed, en-suite shower room with a walk in shower and private sun terrace with stunning countryside views
- Large enclosed private garden with picnic bench
- Patio with outdoor furniture to seat ten and Weber Gas BBQ
- Large driveway with private parking
- Communal play area
Features and Amenities
- Outside Space
- Pet Friendly
- Electric, hot water and heating included in the price;
- Bed linen and towels provided. Please bring your own beach towels;
- Pets are permitted, one dog maximum. We politely request antiparasitic treatments on animals prior to travelling;
- Non smoking accommodation.
**A £250 GBP refundable security deposit is required for this property**